Group Admins

Chastity for sissy maids

Public Group active 1 day, 1 hour ago

Would like to discuss the benefits of keeping a sissy maid in chastity. Let’s talk about our experiences with chastity devices.

Which chastity devices do you own? (11 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image Paulette the Tart said 2 years, 6 months ago:

I see this group has more members than any other but only one post!! – Time to kick off a discussion methinks.

I’ve tried to make my own device, tried The Curve and the CB-3000 but finally graduated to a My-Steel which is the first one to really work.

• Avatar Image said 2 years, 5 months ago:

I am locked into a CB6000 almost full time, and find it very comfortable. Originally, I wore the longer sheath, but my mistress told me that as my sissy clit had shrunk a little, she had bought a new shorter sheath. This is the one I wear all the time now. I would reccommend to all mistresses that they should have their sissies in this chastity device.

Hugs and kisses, Chantelle.

• Avatar Image said 2 years, 2 months ago:

I have a cb2000 which I’ve only experimented with, the fantasy of being locked up seems to outweigh the reality. I recently got myself pierced downstairs so if I were to try chastity again I’d need to take my ampalang and Prince Albert into account, so I’m not sure what devices I’d look at. Any suggestions?

• Avatar Image sissysuziemaid said 2 years, 1 month ago:

I currently have the cb6000 and find it reasonably comfortable. However after seeking advice from others it would appear that I should purchase the shorter cage and this should make it more comfortable. I’ll update as and when I have purchased it.

• Avatar Image Kayt said 2 years, 1 month ago:

I too have a cb6000 and find it ok to wear and Mistress likes the idea of the shorter cage and it will mean less time out?

• Avatar Image said 1 year, 8 months ago:

I have the CB6000 and wear it while performing my Sissy Maid duties! Once in chastity my submissive feminine feelings are harnessed and the sexual tension can build quickly. I soon realize there is no possible chance for me to receive sexual gratification from touching myself. This forces me to focus my erotic feelings on completing my Sissy Maid tasks and chores!

• Avatar Image sissy sad said 1 year, 7 months ago:

I’m very in doubt.
    love the CB6000S (S stand for short version) but also the Steel Male Chastity Device Ring Spring Gimp, someone has some suggestion?

• Avatar Image charlotte ross said 1 year, 6 months ago:

I wear the Cb6000 and find it very staifaying making me extreemely sisy and sub girly

• Avatar Image slavetoby said 1 year, 2 months ago:

I am now full time in a CB-6000, And i must also use both the points of intrigue and the KSD-G3 to prevent me ever pulling out. And i am never allowed to hint or ask for a release or my monthly sentence increases.

• Avatar Image faye said 1 year, 2 months ago:

I’ve only ever tried the CB3000, and its recently split apart oops, got too excited in my sleep, I’m not big, but it must have oput too much pressure on the sheath. Need to see what else is better
    Faye xx

• Avatar Image sissyhenry said 1 month, 1 week ago:

I wear a CB6000S two nights a week when my Mistress is away. On these evenings I have to do all my maid duties making sure the house is clean and tidy for mistress’ return. I find it very comfortable and truly frustrating. But it means my mistress knows I am concentrating on my duties. I also wear it most weekends until my mistress decides I have earned unlocking.